Yeah some pictures added! That was so fun to have Joanie and the boys here this week. We'll miss them!
WOW! I'm so impressed with the blog Cheri! Cool! Keep it up I love it! You are blessed with 3 beautiful grandchildren! It looks like you had a fun birthday!
Cheri, great blog, you got some great pictures. I love that the Marry go Round had little baby horses! Happy Birthday Cheri
Hi Cheri! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm trying to get my mom to do it. Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah some pictures added! That was so fun to have Joanie and the boys here this week. We'll miss them!
WOW! I'm so impressed with the blog Cheri! Cool! Keep it up I love it! You are blessed with 3 beautiful grandchildren! It looks like you had a fun birthday!
Cheri, great blog, you got some great pictures. I love that the Marry go Round had little baby horses! Happy Birthday Cheri
Hi Cheri! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm trying to get my mom to do it.
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment